At your facility.
You may notice some changes to our sanitizing equipment. However, most of our changes are going on behind the scenes. We’ve added new protocols and increased staffing to achieve a new level of cleanliness.
How we approach safety.
From the type of cleaners to the techniques we use; we re-confirgured our focus so all points including high touch point areas are thoroughly sanitized.
Disinfecting your facility.
There are several ways to be proactive about keeping areas clean and sanitized in your facility. The CDC has outlined a detailed list of those steps we can take to prevent the contact or spread of COVID-19. Below are the categories in which they suggest steps for each scenario:
- Disinfecting your facility if someone is sick
- What to do when you’re cleaning any part of your facility
- What managers can do to spread awareness and how to recognize the symptoms
- How to clean and disinfect soft surfaces, electronics, and more.
According to the CDC, remind all tenants and employees to follow these recommended steps to avoid contact with the virus:
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or inside of your elbow
- Wear a facemask if you are sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds
Call and Ask About Same-Day Appointments
Put your trust in Office Shines for all your commercial cleaning needs! Our state-certified staff attends continuous training to ensure we’re using the industry’s best cleaning solutions.
© Copyright 2021. Office Shines. All Rights Reserved by Coastal Clicks